Friday, October 30, 2009

BRAINS!!!!

I freaking LOVE zombies.


In my opinion, there is nothing more terrifying than the thought of a zombie apocalypse.

Think about it... Swarms of walking dead, who know nothing, but walking slowly, and the unquenchable thirst for human brains. No one is safe. Anywhere. Your dead grandfather could eat you for lunch, and there isn't a damn thing you could do about it.


That being said, I just finished showing my girlfriends 4 year old daughter, George Ramero's zombie classics, Night of the Living Dead, and Dawn of the Dead. (Not before I made sure to show her a few zombie survival videos of course.)


She instantly loved them! Shes been running around yelling “BRAINS!!!” at every opportunity...


I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not....

Here is a completely unrelated picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment